If you don't know your sizes, we'll guide you through and help you find the perfect fit.
Just follow the steps below and then take a look at the size charts to find the size that works best for your body.
FIRST STEP: MEASURE YOURSELF
Take your measurements with a flexible tape measure for the most precise measurements.
- Neck: Measure around the base of the neck in inches, round up to the nearest half inch.
- Chest: Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples).
- Waist: Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants, keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Hip: Stand with legs about 6 inches (15.2 cm) apart and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Length: Put on a pair of shoes. Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.